Discover Share info about Home Design and Features

Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Subscribe

Karen Designs CHAOS- Design Ideas




I'm not kidding.....I had all intentions of blogging this morning but then the trim guys showed up at 7:15 so that didn't happen.

Y'all I must have done some major brain damage in the 60's and 70's because I don't know what I was thinking.  All this work in 20 days?  I am good with paint and new pillows but when it comes to construction I admit I am way out of my league.

You know I was thinking some new cabinet doors and countertops....maybe a new faucet and bam.....done.

But Michael came over and set me straight.  When I said I wanted a whole room of shiplap he laughed and said no.  Huh?  But I....."No Sherry".

K.....then what do I want.  And he told me...and I damn well listened.


New Trim.


Kind of a mess here because the doors are so close to the wall....but "boy wonder" had the solution.


Lot's of writing on the wall....

The only upper cabinets I have came down.....


Sconces over the windows.  After 24 years new backsplash.  Finally.

Here is the mess I'm living with right now.  No worries because I am so darn excited I could spit.

Oh yeah by the way I have been selling things like crazy and I said goodbye to these pine bookshelves.  I had them custom made 24 years ago and it's time for something new....it kinda makes me a little sad.....after looking at these pictures:(



Friday we will go over the backsplash, faucet and sconces...plus a few other tricks up my sleeve.

Stay tuned.....

Sherfreakout