Discover Share info about Home Design and Features

Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Subscribe

Karen Designs PROJECT UPDATE- Design Ideas




Well y'all it was a photo finish and I am NOT kidding.

The patron party started at 6:00 on Saturday night and at 4:30 the blue "port o potty" was still in the front yard.  

Living on the edge......

Larry the incredible artist was still at work on these reclaimed doors...


Which I might add were installed a few hours before.  Behind this will be a little something called a "coffee Bar".....but not just your ordinary "Mr. Coffee".  No this thing will not only dispense that lovely java but will probably wash and shine your car.....

Check out the fridge doors.....wood made to look like zinc.....

Larry was "stupid good".....I mean Michael threatened me if I even hinted at giving out his info:)  He was also my savior a couple of times when I started to have a melt down.....these were stressful times people.



This little beauty by Arteriors got hung.....

 Picked up some beautiful pillows that Sudi made.




 This Visual Comfort light fixture was hung in the foyer.


Gorgeous copper gas lanterns all over the place.....


Schumacher Wallpaper in one of the powder baths....including this great Zoffany paper on the ceiling.


Love these Currey and Co. sconces used in the kitchen.

Come to mama you little gem.....Visual Comfort.

These pretty lights were maybe my favorite.....
Also Visual Comfort.


Don't they look like flowers?

Visual Comfort in the bedroom.....

VC in the working pantry.

Two of these VC monsters over the dining room table for some added "bling".

So many details......

I will post some finished shots soon I promise :)
It was an incredibly busy week with 12 hour days but I was glad to have something else to focus on besides my loss:(

I hope your week is going well....It sure felt good to just relax a little yesterday!

Shaboomska