Discover Share info about Home Design and Features

Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Subscribe

Karen Designs SHOPPING AT AMERICAS MART IN ATLANTA- Design Ideas





 I know y'all are holding your breath for updates on my foot right?  Well....since I have been wearing my Fitflops there seems to be about a 5% improvement!  Of course I am not sure if it is everything thing else I am doing in conjunction with....ha ha.

I am nothing if not diligent.

2 weeks ago I spent some time at Americas Mart here in Atlanta which was showing all of the new home merchandise.  

Lord.....it's like heaven on one hand and then.....hell.  I want it all.

Starting with this wallpaper I saw at Gabby


It is a Thibaut pattern that I blogged about a while ago.

And these floors at Gabby.....

I mean.....say no more right?

I fell hard for this new chandelier.

I headed over to Codarus and saw this new art collection from Dana Gibson for Soicher Marin




 Hubba Hubba.... black and white.

I was looking for some rugs...and headed to Surya





Then to Dash and Albert....

I got this little indoor/outdoor number for my kitchen.

But I liked this one also.....


And this blue plaid one for my client's kitchen


This was my second choice.

Maybe I got this one for me.....just saying.




I love their performance rugs.....great for kids and pets.  I used this one several years ago in a kitchen keeping area.

Then I saw these new hand painted fabrics from Design Legacy....Kelly ONeal.



Dayum.....they are good.

Last week I started moving my client into her home after a year long renovation!  This is the exciting part right?

The curtains were installed and I started accessorizing THREE rooms of bookcases....note to self...."what was I thinking when I said let's do bookcases"!


These were my first go around and I have a lot of work to do:)


Stay tuned for more updates on this project.

You guys have a great week.....

Shayfab